Masood’s Rhus Tox Ointment is best indicated for Rheumatism.
- Effective in rheumatism and erysipelas.
- Beneficial for treating cellulitis, herpes and urticaria.
This product is non-greasy and has pharmaceutical elegance.
Rheumatism, Herpes, Urticaria, Cellulitis and Erysipelas.
Rhus Toxicodendron Q 5% v/w in a water miscible base.
Rhus Tox Characteristics:
- Natural History.
- Rhus right has more or less tortuous stems, four to thirty feet high, profusely studded with dark-colored rootlets, by which it clings to its support.
- Swelling, stiffness, and paralysed sensations in joints, from sprains, over-lifting, or over-stretching.
- Lameness, stiffness, and pain on first moving after rest, or on getting up in morning, better by constant
- Rheumatic tension, drawing, tearing in limbs, during rest.
- Jerking tearing in elbows, wrists, and joints of fingers.
- Weakness and rigidity of forearm and fingers during movement, and trembling of those parts after the least exertion.
Apply Rhus Tox Ointment 2-3 times on the affected part. Clean the skin before application of the ointment or as directed by physician.
- To be used as directed by a registered homeopath.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Keep out of reach of children.