- Masood’s Kalmin Tablets is an effective Homeopathic pain reliever (pain killer) for all kinds of body pains.
Masood's Karmin tablets are Indicated for joint & muscular pains
KalimN tablets arre effective Homeopathic pain relief tablets for toothache.
- Effective in reducing headache, lumbago and sciatica.
- Used for renal colic, post-traumatic pains.
- Also helpful in treating the acute attacks of gout.
Presentation: tablets in blister packing (2 x 15).
Kalmin is indicated in all painful and inflammatory conditions i.e.
- Rheumatoid arthritis, Ankylosing spondylitis, Osteoarthritis.
- Intervertebral Disc syndrome i.e., lumbago, sciatica.
- Non-articular rheumatism e.g. bursitis, tendinitis, myositis etc.
- Acute attacks of gout.
- Renal colic.
- Dental pain.
- Post-operative and post traumatic pain, inflammation and swelling.
Each film coated tablet contains:
Homoeopathic Mother Tinctures of Apium Graveolens 4% v/w, Boswellia Serrata 3% v/w, Curcuma Longa 2% v/w, Piscidia Erythrina 10% v/w, Salix Alba 6% v/w & Zingiber Officinale 3% v/w with excipients q.s. to tablet weight.
APIUM GRAVEOLENS: Indicated in throbbing headaches, Rheumatic pain in muscles of neck and sacrum and also Dysmenorrhoea.
BOSWELLIA SERRATA: The primary use of Boswellia Serrata is in osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis and inflammatory conditions in the body.
CURCUMA LONGA: Research has proved that curcuma longa is very potent in acute inflammation occuring in joints, muscles and other organs of human body. Well-known for its Antioxident, Anti Carcinogenic and cardiovascular system beneficial effects.
PISCIDIA ERYTHRINA: Indicated in Neuralgic and spasmodic pains and also pains during irregular menstruation.
SALIX ALBA: Useful in diseases accompanied by fever, rheumatic ailments, headache and pain caused by inflammation.
ZINGIBER OFFICINALE: Indicated for weakness of all joints, backache and cramps in soles and palms.
Rheumatoid arthritis, Ankylosing spondylitis and osteoarthritis: 2-3 Tablets three times a day.
Lumbago, sciatica: 2 Tablets four times a day, in Acute conditions, 2 Tablets three times a day when improvement begins.
Bursitis, Tendinitis, Myositis: 2 Tablets two times a day.
Acute attack of Gout: 2 Tablets every four hours.
Renal colic: 2-3 Tablets three times a day.
Dysmenorrhoea: 2 Tablets three times a day.
Dental pain: 2 Tablets three times a day.
Post-operative and Post traumatic Inflammation: 2-3 Tablets four times a day.
- Keep all medicines out of reach of children.
- Keep in a cool and dry place.
- To be used as directed by a registered homeopath.
- Use within three years of manufacturing.
- Do not use if blister seal is broken.
Kalmin may not be used in patients having peptic ulcer and urticaria.