Masood’s Hydrocotyle Ointment is best indicated for Elephantiasis and Psoriasis gyrate.
- Indicated in Psoriasis gyrate and elephantiasis.
- Effective in leprosy and dry skin.
This product is non-greasy and has pharmaceutical elegance.
Psoriasis Gyrate and Elephantiasis.
Hydrocotyle Asiatica Q 5% v/w in a water miscible base.
Hydrocotyle Asiatica Characteristics:
- Natural History.
Indian Penny wort (India and South Africa).
Tincture of whole fresh plant.
- A great variety of skin affections have been cured with it, acne, eczema, pemphigus, lupus, copper-colored eruption, papular eruption on face, intolerable itching in various places.
- Granular ulceration.
- Erysipelatous redness.
- Red points on eyelids, left side of neck and both hands. Red spots, covered with whitish scales, on left side of neck.
- Pricking on different parts.
Itching in several places, itching at tip of nose.
Apply Hydrocotyle ointment 2-3 times on the affected part. Clean the skin before application of the ointment or as directed by physician.
- To be used as directed by a registered homeopath.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Keep out of reach of children.