HR 33 is best remedy for anemia and loss of appetite.
- Helps to increase appetite, and improves digestion.
- Indicated in anemia after illness.
- Normalize the body functions.
- Useful in weakness and lethargy.
- Also fulfills the deficiency of minerals and red blood cells.
Presentation: Bottle of 20ml.
Anemia is the most common blood disorder. It is diagnosed when blood test shows a hemoglobin value of less than 13.5 gm/dl in a man or less than 12.0 gm/dl in a woman. Normal values for children vary with age.
Iron deficiency is thought to be the most common cause of anemia globally, although other conditions, such as folate, vitamin B12 and vitamin A deficiencies, chronic inflammation, parasitic infections, and inherited disorders can all cause anemia.
It is associated with fatigue, weakness, dizziness and drowsiness. Pregnant women and children are particularly vulnerable.
Loss of appetite:
A decreased appetite is marked by a lack of desire to eat. It may also be known as a poor appetite or loss of appetite. The medical term for this is anorexia.
A wide variety of conditions can cause your appetite to decrease. These range between mental and physical illnesses.
- Bacteria and viral infections.
- Psychological causes.
- Respiratory infections.
- Upset stomach.
- Digestive issues.
- Acid reflux.
- Food poisoning.
- Food intolerances.
- Hormonal imbalances.
- Medication side effects.
- Alcohol or drug use.
- Weight loss.
- Loss of taste sensation.
The symptoms of anemia vary according to the type of anemia, the underlying cause, such as hemorrhaging, ulcers, menstrual problems, or cancer. Symptoms common to many types of anemia include the following: easy fatigue and loss of energy, unusual rapid heartbeat, particularly with exercise, shortness of breath and headache, particularly with exercise, difficulty in concentration, dizziness, pale skin, leg cramps and insomnia.
HR 33 is used as a nutritious health tonic in general and during therapeutic diets. It contains high quantities of very easily absorbed nutrients, this remedy often given to convalescing patients or individuals in recovery from recent illness or as a daily supplementation. As it contains a unique combination of useful herbs that are Alfalfa, Avena Sativa, Ceanothus americ, and China officinalis. HR 33 includes vitamin A, vitamin B1, vitamin B6, vitamin C, vitamin E, and vitamin K, minerals are calcium, potassium, iron, and zinc, and trace elements from all herbal sources. HR 33 also have antilipidemic effects, thus it blocks the absorption of cholesterol and prevent the formation of atherosclerotic plaques.HR 33 contains Alfalfa and Avena sativa which have traditionally been used as a nutritive tonic to stimulate appetite and promote weight gain. It is haemostatic, nutritive, stimulant and tonic. Rich in vitamin K. It is a source of chlorophyll and carotene, both of which have health benefits. It also contains anti-oxidant tricin. HR 33 contains Ceanothus America which have hemostyptic effects and thus is useful as astringent, in the clotting time of the blood, for fever.
Each 1ml contains;
- Alfalfa 1DH 5% v/v
- Arsenic Iod 4CH 10% v/v
- Avena Sativa 1DH 15% v/v
- Ceanothus Am 1DH 5% v/v
- China Off 3DH 10% v/v
- Ferrum Mur 4CH 15% v/v
- Lecithinum 1DH 40% v/v
With excipients q.s.
Formula with properties:
- Alfalfa 1D: No remedy can match to alfalfa for its nutritional value and restoration of health.
- Arsenicum iod 4CH: Best remedy for prostration, weakness and emaciation.
- Avena Sativa 1D: Great remedy for mental and physical weakness especially when body become weak after illness.
- Ceanothus Am 1D: Very effective medicine for anemia which is occur due to liver and spleen diseases.
- China off 3D: Best remedy for restoration of health and affections after loss of vital fluid from the body by diseases.
- Ferrum Mur 4C: Best remedy for iron deficiency anemia.
- Lecithinum 1D: Best homeopathic medicine used to increase the red blood cells in blood.
15 drops 3 times a day with fresh water.
Note: Consult your Homeopathic Doctor before taking this medication.
Side effects: Not known till date.
Contraindications: Consult your Homeopathic Doctor during pregnancy and lactation.
Interactions: No interaction with other products.