What is DEGERD?
DEGERD is composed of tissue salts. Dr Schuessler’s Biochemic salts have a great importance in homeopathy and are specially formulated homeopathic micro doses which support healing processes in the body by regulating tissue salts level in the cells.
DEGERD cures dyspepsia, bad taste in mouth, frequent belching, flatulence and acidity.
Masood’s DEGERD is effective for Dyspepsia, Flatulence and Acidity.
- Indicated in gastro-intestinal disturbances and stomach pain.
- Reduces heart burn, acidity by regulating bowel movements.
- Helps to treat dyspepsia and inflamed mucosa of the stomach.
- Prompts effective relief from digestive problems.
Presentation: 20g & 500g tablets.
A specific for all types of stomach derangements.
Each tablet contains:
- Nat phos 6x 32.2% w/w
- Nat sulph 6x 32.2% w/w
- Silicea 6x 32.2% w/w
With excipients q.s. to tablet weight.
Nat phos: Ailments, with excess of acidity. Sour eructation’s and taste. Sour vomiting.
Nat sulph: Vomits sour. Yellow complexion. Thirst for something cold. Bilious vomiting, acid dyspepsia, with heart burn and flatulence.
Silicea: Sour eructation’s after eating. Pit of stomach painful to pressure. Much rumbling in bowels.
- 2 tablets 3 times a day.
- More useful if taken 20 minutes before meals.
- Or as directed by registered Homeopathic physician.
No side effects of DEGERD are known.
No contraindication for the use of DEGERD are known till date.
No interactions between DEGERD and other products are known.
Note: Use within 5 years of manufacturing.
Write a review for CT-07 (DEGERD)