Masood’s Cantharis Ointment is best Homeopathic remedy for burns and blisters.
- Indicated in sunburn, erysipelas and dermatitis.
- Effective for Eczema about Scrotum and Genitals
- Cantharis Cream is islso used to treat gangrene and blisters.
This product is non-greasy and has pharmaceutical elegance.
Dermatitis, Burns and Blisters, Eczema about Scrotum and Genitals, Gangrene, Sunburn and Erysipelas.
Cantharis Q 1% v/w in a water miscible base.
- Natural History:
Tincture or trituration of living insects.
- The word “irritation” best expresses the totality of the Cantharis effects. The pains are burning, and sharp, lancinating along the course of a nerve.
- On the skin and serous membranes the irritating effects of the remedy are equally pronounced.
- Versicular eruptions, with burning & itching and tendency to gangrene.
- Dermatitis venenata with bleb formation. Secondary eczema.
Apply Cantharis ointment 2-3 times on the affected part. Clean the skin before application of the ointment or as directed by physician.
- To be used as directed by a registered homeopath.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Keep out of reach of children.