Masood’s Apis Mellifica Ointment (cream) is the best homoeopathy remedy indicated for insect bites and carbuncles.
- Efficacious in oedema, stinging pains and soreness due to insect bite.
- Mellifica is Helpful in blisters, boils and carbuncles.
- Also has an analgesic property.
This ointment is non-greasy and has pharmaceutical elegance.
Insect Bites, Erysipelas and Carbuncles.
Apis Mellifica Q 3% v/w in a water miscible base.
Apis Mellifica Characteristics:
- Natural History:
- Acts on cellular tissues causing oedema of skin.
- Swelling or puffing up of various parts, red rosy hue, stinging pains, and soreness.
- Erysipelatous inflammations, dropsical effusions and anasarca.
- Skin waxy & pale.
Extreme sensitiveness to touch and general soreness is marked.
Apply Apis Mellifica ointment 2-3 times on the affected part. Clean the skin before application of the ointment or as directed by physician.
- To be used as directed by a registered homeopath.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Keep out of reach of children.