A clouding or loss of transparency of the lens in the eye as a result of tissue breakdown and protein clumping.
The lens is mostly made of water and protein. The protein is arranged in a precise way that keeps the lens clear and let’s light pass through it. It is the most common cause of vision loss in people over age 40.
Types of cataracts include:
- Subcapsular Cataract: Occurs at the back of the lens. People with diabetes or those taking high doses of steroid medications have a greater risk of developing a subcapsular cataract.
- Nuclear Cataract: Forms deep in the central zone (nucleus) of the lens. Nuclear cataracts usually are associated with aging.
- Cortical Cataract: Is characterized by white, wedge-like opacities that start in the periphery of the lens and work their way to the center in a spoke-like fashion.
Besides advancing age, cataract risk factors include:
- Ultraviolet radiation
- Prolonged use of corticosteroid medications
- Previous eye surgery
- Hormone replacement therapy
- Significant alcohol consumption
- High myopia
- Family history
Cataracts usually form slowly that’s way symptoms progress gradually:
- Vision that’s cloudy, blurry, foggy, or filmy
- Nearsightedness (in older people)
- Problems driving at night
- Double vision in the affected eye
- Trouble with eyeglasses
Cataract are cloudy areas in the lens inside the eye which is normally clear, cataract may be age related, congenital, diabetes, inflammative, and traumatic. Masood’s HR 64 helps in cataract in working by
- Dissolving the cataract tissues softly and absorbing them in the body
- Stimulating the optic nerve to function optimally.
- Normalizing the intraocular pressure
- Preventing further optic nerve degeneration
HR 64 contains Cinnaamoum, Curcuma Longa, and Euphrasia off, Ginkgo Biloba, Vaccinium Myrtillus, and Vitis Vinifera. HR 64 dissolves cataracts preventing their return. Cataracts occur when the eye’s natural lens becomes cloudy, causing vision loss. HR 64 helps, increases circulation in the eye tissues, helping circulation and normal metabolism. HR 64 contains antioxidants and flavonols (quercetin, catechins), tannins, ellagitannins, and phenolic acids, a0 nthocyanins which are a natural defense against this condition of cataract and prevent further development of cataracts because of free radical damage. HR 64 shows improvement of the transmissivity of the lens, as Vaccinium Myrtillus and Curcuma Longa are potent inhibitors of aldose reductase and the flavonoids from bilberry are enzyme inhibitors and are considered potentially useful in preventing and treating cataracts. These are inhibitors of aldose reductase may slow cataract formation in diabetics by preventing glycosylation of the proteins and protease inhibitors may prevent the breakdown of the lens protein. In addition to their antioxidant effects, anthocyanins have been reported to stabilize DNA, modify adipocyte gene expression, improve insulin secretion and sensitivity, and have antiapoptotic, anti-inflammatory, and antibacterial effects.
Each 1ml contains:
- Cinnaamoum 1D 20% v/v
- Curcuma Longa 1D 10% v/v
- Euphrasia off 3D 20% v/v
- Ginkgo Biloba 1D 15% v/v
- Vaccinium Myrtillus 1D 20% v/v
- Vitis Vinifera 1D 15% v/v
With excipients q.s.
Formula with properties:
Cinnaamoum 1D: useful for hemorrhages. Bleeding from eyes.
Curcuma Longa 1D: pulsation of eyelids. Retinitis. Burning, fatigue and pain in eyes.
Euphrasia off 3D: Catarrhal conjunctivitis; discharge of acrid matter. Little blisters on cornea. Opacities. Squint. Rheumatic iritis. Ptosis
Ginkgo Biloba 1D: gives power to ocular muscles and beneficial for inflammation of all kinds, burning and straining of eyes.
Vaccinium Myrtillus 1D: pain in forehead, heaviness of eyes and forehead, retinitis.
Vitis Vinifera 1D: Retinitis. Burning, pain and redness in eyes.