HR 34 effective in asthmatic bronchitis.
- Indicated in Oppressed breathing.
- Helps in asthmatic hacking cough.
- Relieves constricted feeling in the chest.
- Used in congested bronchi with sputum.
- Also indicated in pneumonia.
Presentation: Bottle of 20ml.
Bronchial asthma is a medical condition which causes the airway path of the lungs to swell and narrow. Due to this swelling, the air path produces excess mucus making it hard to breathe, which results in coughing, short breath, and wheezing.
- Exposure to substances such as pollen, dust, animal fur, sand, and bacteria.
- Viral Infections like cold and flu, or pneumonia.
- Air Pollution, smoke, fumes from vehicles, etc.
- Stress and anxiety.
- Physical activity or exercise induced asthma.
- Medications like aspirin, Ibuprofen, beta-blockers, etc.
- Acid reflux or gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Perfumes and fragrances.
- Change in weather.
- Food additives/ preservatives.
Signs and Symptoms of Bronchial Asthma:
- Shortness of breath.
- Tightness of chest.
- Excessive coughing that keeps you awake at night
Bronchial asthma is chronic inflammatory disease of air ways that causes periodic attach of coughing, wheezing, shortness of breath, and chest tightness. Geographic condition of Pakistan and seasonal changes may be the main causes of bronchial asthma in our region. Masood’s HR 34 is useful in all types of signs and symptoms of bronchial asthma.
Asthma is the chronic inflammatory disease of air ways that causes periodic attach of coughing, wheezing, shortness of breath, and chest tightness. HR 34 contains extract of Camellia sinensis that exhibit potent anti-asthmatic activity by increasing the expression level of tumor necrosis factor-beta and interferon-gamma and decreasing the expression of anti-asthmatic cytokines in the lung. Camellia sinensis is effective in alleviating asthmatic symptoms by increasing the expression of Th1 cell-specific anti-asthmatic biomarkers. HR 34 contains Bulbus Allii Cepae .The active antiallergic and anti-inflammatory constituents of onion are the flavonoids (quercetin and kaempferol). The flavonoids act as anti-inflammatory agents because they inhibit the action of protein kinase, phospholipase A2, cyclooxygenase, and lipoxygenase, as well as the release of mediators of inflammation (e.g. histamine) from leukocyte.HR 34 contains the whole properties of allium sativum. It shows Immunologic Effects Antimicrobial and Anti-viral Effects. In HR 34 garlic may enhance phagocytosis, lymphocyte proliferation, enhanced killer cell activity and cytokine production, and prevention of immune suppression. HR 34 has Antitussive and demulcent activity due to the glycyrrhizin in Glycyrrhiza glabra, was found to be effective in the treatment of sore throat cough bronchial catarrh. It is antitussive and expectorant helps in loosening tracheal mucus secretion.
Each 1ml contains;
- Allium Cepa 1D 20% v/v
- Allium Sativa 1D 20% v/v
- Camellia Sinensis 1D 5% v/v
- Drosera Rot 1D 5% v/v
- Ephedra Vulg 1D 5% v/v
- Grindelia Rob 1d 5% v/v
- Lobelia Inf 1D 5% v/v
- Senega 1D 10% v/v
- Yerba Santa 1D 25% v/v
With excipients q.s.
Formula with properties:
- Allium Cepa 1D: Hacking cough on inspiring cold air. Tickling in larynx and Oppressed breathing.
- Allium Sativa 1D: Constant rattling of mucus in bronchi. Cough in the morning after with mucous expectoration, which is tenacious and difficult to raise. Sensitive to cold air. Dilated bronchi, with fetid expectoration. Darting pain in chest
- Camellia Sinesis 1D: This remedy is best for asthma and difficult respiration.
- Drosera Rot 1D: dry irritative cough, like whooping-cough, the paroxysms following each other very rapidly; can scarcely breathe; chokes. Cough very deep and hoarse; worse, after mid night. Laryngeal phthisis. Cough commences as soon as the head touches the pillow.
- Ephedra Vulg 1D: Asthma with goiter, forward protrusion of eyes and tachycardia are the peculiar symptoms for this remedy.
- Grindelia Rob 1D: Stops breathing when asleep wakes with a star, and gasps for breath. Pertussis, with profuse mucous secretion, Bronchorrhœa, with tough, whitish, mucous expectoration. Sibilant rales. Weak heart and respiration. Cannot breathe lying down. Cheyne-Stokes respiration.
- Lobelia Inf 1D: -Dyspnea from constriction of chest better by rapid walking. Asthma attacks, with weakness, ringing cough are the characteristics symptoms of this remedy.
- Senega 1D: Catarrh of larynx, Cough often ends in a sneeze, Hydrothorax and pain in the chest wall are main symptoms for this medicine.
- Yerba Santa 1D: Best remedy for bronchial asthma with difficulty in breathing.
10 to 15 drops every 2-3 hours with fresh water under acute conditions. Less frequently when improvement starts i.e. 3 times a day.
Note: Consult your Homeopathic Doctor before taking this medication.
Side effects: Not known till date.
Contraindications: Consult your Homeopathic Doctor during pregnancy and lactation.
Interactions: No interaction with other products.