HR-29 is indicated for bed wetting and its associated symptoms.
- Indicated in bed wetting and weakness of bladder.
- Effective for Involuntary urination during coughing and sneezing.
- Useful in Hematuria.
- Also helpful in frequent urge for urination.
Presentation: Bottle of 20 ml.
Bedwetting, or nocturnal enuresis, refers to the unintentional passage of urine during sleep. Enuresis is the medical term for wetting, whether in the clothing during the day or in bed at night. Another name for enuresis is urinary incontinence.
For infants and young children, urination is involuntary and wetting is normal for them. Most children achieve some degree of bladder control by 4 years of age. Daytime control is usually achieved first, while nighttime control comes later.
There are 4 types of enuresis. A child may have 1 or more of these types:
- Nighttime (nocturnal) enuresis. This means wetting during the night. It’s often called bedwetting. It’s the most common type of enuresis.
- Daytime (diurnal) enuresis. This is wetting during the day.
- Primary enuresis. This happens when a child has not fully mastered toilet training.
- Secondary enuresis. This is when a child has a period of dryness, but then returns to having periods of wetting.
The cause is likely due to one or a combination of the following:
- A small bladder.
- Inability to recognize a full bladder
- A hormone imbalance.
- Urinary tract infection.
- Sleep apnea.
- Chronic constipation
- A structural problem in the urinary tract or nervous system
Most common symptoms of enuresis can be:
- Involuntary urination
- Low self-esteem
- Frequency, urgency, or burning on urination
- Straining, dribbling, or other unusual symptoms with urination
Bedwetting or Nocturnal enuresis refers to unintentional passage of urine during sleep. Many of children suffer this disease due to weakness of bladder. Masood’s HR 29 strengthen the bladder and gets rid children of this problem.
HR 29 contains Quassia which has been used for the treatment of a broad range of gastrointestinal symptoms such as dyspepsia, gastritis and constipation. Quassia contains phytochemicals quassin and Quassiamarin that exerts positive ionotropic and negatively chronotropic effects and demonstrated as anti-nocturnal enuresis, antileukemic and anti-tumorous properties. It is also used in treatment for measles, diarrhea, fever, and lice. Quassia has antibacterial, antifungal, antifertility, antitumor, antileukemic, and insecticidal actions as well. Quassia contains the phytochemical simalikalactone; it is just as active as artemisinin, one of the most effective compounds currently on the market used against malaria. Masood’s HR 29 counters all problems associated with frequent and excess urination, also strengthens the bladder and gets rid of children from nocturnal enuresis. Additionally HR 29 stimulates the appetite and promotes digestion.
Each 1ml Contains:
- Causticum….30D 20% v/v
- Ferrum phos…..8D 20% v/v
- Kalium phos…..8D 20% v/v
- Quassia am…..12D 30% v/v
With excipients q.s.
Formula with properties:
Causticum 30D: Involuntary urination when coughing, sneezing. Involuntary during first sleep at night. Loss of sensibility on passing urine.
Ferrum phos 8D: Urine Incontinence. Irritation at neck of bladder. Polyuria.
Kalium phos 8D: Incontinence of urine. Bleeding from the urethra. Very yellow urine.
Quassia am 12D: Excessive desire-impossible to retain urine; copious micturition day and night. As soon as the child wakes up the bed is drenched.
10-15 Drops 3 times a day with fresh water.
Note: Consult your Homoeopathic Doctor before taking this medication.
Side Effects: No side effects are known.
Contraindications: Consult your homeopathic Doctor during pregnancy and lactation.
Interaction: No interaction with other products are Known.