Information For Doctors
Premenstrual syndrome, or PMS, is a group of symptoms that start one to two weeks before period.
Most women have at least some symptoms of PMS, and the symptoms diminish after the period’s starts. For some women, the symptoms are severe enough to interfere with everyday activities. They have a type of PMS called premenstrual dysphoric disorder, or PMDD.
Several factors may contribute to the condition:
- Cyclic changes in hormones. Signs and symptoms of premenstrual syndrome change with hormonal fluctuations and disappear with pregnancy and menopause.
- Chemical changes in the brain. Fluctuations of serotonin, a brain chemical (neurotransmitter) that’s thought to play a crucial role in mood states, could trigger PMS symptoms. Insufficient amounts of serotonin may contribute to premenstrual depression, as well as to fatigue, food cravings and sleep problems.
- Depression. Some women with severe premenstrual syndrome have undiagnosed depression, though depression alone does not cause all of the symptoms.
Symptoms of PMDD, both common and rare, include:
- Severe fatigue
- Mood changes, including irritability, nervousness, depression, and anxiety
- Heart palpitations
- Swollen breast
- Muscle spasms, numbness or tingling in the extremities
- Hot flashes
Many of women face premenstrual syndrome including breast swelling and tenderness, acne, bloating, weight gain, headache, food cravings, and irritability or mood swings. Masood’s HR 79 works with body for natural relief from PMS, helping to feel good, regardless where you are in your menstrual cycle.
HR 79 is used in the management of PMS is to fight the depression associated with the condition. However, because this herbal formula affects the activities of certain neurotransmitters in the brain, it can also provide other benefits for women with PMS. HR 79 also contains Vitex agnus which can be considered as an effective and well tolerated treatment for the relief of symptoms of mild and moderate PMS. It is used for menstrual cycle irregularities, premenstrual syndrome (PMS), a more severe form of PMS called premenstrual dysphoric disorder (PMDD), and symptoms of menopause. HR 79 shows the presence of compounds which are able to adjust the production of female hormones. Studies have shown that extracts of Agnus castus,cimicifuga race,and hypericum perf can stimulate the release of Leutenizing Hormone (LH) and inhibit the release of Follicle Stimulating Hormone (FSH). This suggests that the volatile oil has a progesterone-like effect. Its benefits stem from its actions upon the pituitary gland specifically on the production of luteinizing hormone. This increases progesterone production and helps regulate a woman’s cycle. Agnus Castus may also regulate prolactin secretion. The ability to decrease excessive prolactin levels may benefit infertile women. By using regularly HR 79 Women will able to sustain a good level of milk production for breastfeeding. While it took some time for the drug to take effect, the women were able to continue the use of the drug for months without harmful side effects.
Each 1ml contains:
- Agnus Cast 3DH 30% v/v
- Cimicifuga Race 1D 20% v/v
- Ginkgo Biloba 1D 20% v/v
- Glycyrrhiza Glabra 1D 10% v/v
- Hypericum Perf 1D 20% v/v
With excipients q.s.
Formula with properties:
Agnus Cast 3DH: Relaxation of genitals. Leucorrhoea straining yellow. Hysterical palpitation with nosebleed. Sadness.
Cimicifuga Race 1D: Amenorrhoea. Pain in ovarian region; shoots upward and down anterior surface of thighs. Pain immediately before menses.
Ginkgo Biloba 1D: helpful in menstrual and premenstrual complaints.
Glycyrrhiza Glabra 1D: prolong and excessive menstruation with bearing down sensation. Heaviness of uterus and general lethargy.
Hypericum Perf 1D: The great remedy for injuries to nerves. Excessive painfulness is a guiding symptom to its use. Premenstrual complaints.