Masood’s Tonsix tablets relieves symptoms of enlarged tonsils.
- Helpful in reduces inflammation of tonsils.
- Indicated in sore throat with painful swallowing
- Used to treats fever due to tonsillitis.
Presentation: Bulk packaging in 200 and 800 tablets.
For Symptomatic relief of enlarged tonsils.
Each tablet contains: Homeopathic Mother Tinctures of
- Echinacea Q
- Verbascum Q
- Allium Sativa Q
- Allium cepa Q
Homoeopathic trituration of
- Calc phos 6x
- Ferr phos 6x
- Kali mur 6x
Echinacea: Tonsils purple or black, gray exudation extending to posterior nares and air-passages
Verbascum: Sneezing, catarrh and colds with sore throat.
Allium sativa: Enlarged tonsils. Sensitive to cold air.
Allium cepa: Tonsillitis; with coryza, with acrid nasal discharge and laryngeal symptoms.
Calc phos: Swollen tonsils; cannot open mouth without pain.
Ferr phos: Ulcerated sore throat. Tonsils red and swollen.
Kali mur: Follicular tonsillitis. Tonsils inflamed; enlarged so much, can hardly breathe. Grayish patches or spots in the throat and tonsils.
Dosage Directions for use
As prescribed by Homoeopathic physician. OR
Adults: 2 tablets 3 time a day,
Children: 1 tablet 3 time a day.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Tonsix should not be used upon expiry of shelf life or if blister seal is broken.
- Do not use Tonsix in case of known hypersensitivity to the ingredients or any of the excipients listed on the carton.
Write a review for Tonsix