Masood’s Rhenidal syrup useful for catarrh and sinusitis.
- Helps to treat acute or chronic sinusitis.
- Prevents repeated attacks of cough and cold.
- Relieves headache because of sinusitis.
- Used to reduce airway inflammation.
Presentation: 450ml bottle.
Rhenidal is indicated for the symptomatic relief of acute and chronic rhinitis with inflammation and catarrh of respiratory tract. Sinusitis and sneezing.
Each 5ml contain: Homoeopathic Mother Tinctures of
- Ephedra vulg Q
- Solanum xanth Q
- Millefolium Q with Excipients QS.
Proven indications of single ingredients/ Drug facts:
Ephedra vulg: Stimulates mildly the respiratory center. Also used in hay fever.
Solanum xanth: Alternation of coldness and heat. Scarlet fever; eruption in spots, large and vivid.
Millefolium: Cough with bloody expectoration. Hemoptysis with incipient phthisis.
1 tablespoonful’s 3 times a day.
Children: 1 teaspoonful’s 3 times a day.
OR To be used as directed by a registered Homeopath.