Masood’s Diamentin tablets useful to treats diarrhea.
- Indicated for diarrhea due to indigestion.
- Helps to prevent dehydration.
- Relieves abdominal colic and cramps.
- Beneficial in treatment of intestinal inflammation.
Presentation: Bulk packaging in 200 and 800 tablets.
For Symptomatic relief of diarrhea.
Each tablet contains: Homeopathic Mother Tinctures of
- Aloe socotrina Q
- Terminalia chebula Q
- Aegle marmelos Q
Homoeopathic trituration of
- Ferr phos 6x,
- Kali phos 6x
- Kali mur 6x
- Kali sulph 6x
- Mag phos 6x with Excipients QS.
Aloe socotrina: Weak feeling, as if diarrhea would come on. Lumpy, watery stool. Jelly-like stools, with soreness in rectum after stool.
Terminalia chebula: Diarrhea and dysentery. Frequent ineffectual desire to pass stool, but passes very small quantity, sweat during passing stool.
Aegle marmelos: Obstinate diarrhea and dysentery. Irregularity of bowels, alternate constipation and diarrhea.
Ferr phos: Stools watery, bloody and undigested. First stage of dysentery, with much blood in discharges.
Kali phos: Diarrhea foul, putrid odor; due to depression and exhaustion. Diarrhea while eating.
Kali mur: Diarrhea, after fatty food; clay-colored, white and slimy stools.
Kali sulph: Yellow slimy diarrhea with colicky pain.
Mag phos: Diarrhea, Flatulent colic, forcing patient to bend double.
As prescribed by Homoeopathic physician. OR
Adults: 2 tablets 3 time a day,
Children: 1 tablet 3 time a day.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Diamentin should not be used upon expiry of shelf life or if blister seal is broken.
- Do not use Diamentin in case of known hypersensitivity to the ingredients or any of the excipients listed on the carton.